DELMADE Heavy Duty Cambridge Roller - Folding
DELMADE Cambridge Rollers are heavy-duty rollers utilising a series of individual cast rings on a single axle. The curved 'v' profile of the roller rings are very effective for several important functions.
The Folding range of DELMADE Heavy Duty Cambridge Rollers have all the inbuilt strengths and features of the Rigid range with the added bonus of increased working width and narrower transport width.
- Uses 26 inch (660mm) cast roller rings
- Single axle supported by 3 inch cast Heavy-Duty bearings
- Heavy Duty RHS frame with adjustable pole stand
- Three-gang configuration
- Hydraulic folding wings
- Hydraulic wheel kit for towing
- Breaks down cloddy soil after mouldboard, chisel, or disc ploughing in preparation for sowing
- After seed sowing, helps promote optimum seed/soil contact, moisture retention and earlier germination
- The ridged pattern helps prevent wind and water erosion and overcomes the tendency for a rolled surface to 'crust' after rain, also promoting early growth
Other options available
Enquire now for more information!
Phone 1800 335 623