A robust, medium-duty linkage offset disc plough designed for years of hard work with minimum maintenance. Australian made using high-quality European Bellota discs.
- Australian Built
- Designed for small to medium size tractors
- Popular cultivation tool used to break up soil for preparing crops or controlling weeds.
- Discs can cut up and mix in trash, are very hard-wearing, long-lasting and easy to use.
- 28mm (1 1/8") square high tensile gang bolt axles and high-quality triple-sealed bearings
- 10 and 12 plate frame models on single beam frame
- 14 to 18 plate models on double beam frame
- Cat I / II Linkage
- Scalloped Disc Plates