A slasher manufactured for rugged Australian conditions, heavily built using top quality components to give you the best value for money obtainable.
Horsepower requirements of 40-100HP. Available from 5′ (1.5m) to 6’6" (2.0m) in width.
- Gearbox: 75 HP oil lubricated gearbox. - Excellent seal guards make it virtually impossible for wire to damage the gearbox
- Drive Shaft: Bondioli & Pavesi Italian Series 5 PTO driveshaft with 2 plate slip clutch. - protects slasher and tractor
- Top Plate: One piece body made from 6mm quality steel - Body designed to take real punishment
- Skids: Strong 6mm thick adjustable skids - Designed to take a punishing as everything cut is thrown to the side and won't dent
- Height Adjustment: Adjustable Skids for a cutting height range of 25-100mm
- Blades: Hardened and tempered stepped/bushed slasher blades - low to mid 40 Rockwell C range for optimum hardness and inexpensive to replace
- Guards: Fitted with front and rear chain guards - rear chains are 10mm zinc plated and are secured via D-shackles
- 6'6" Centre Mount
- 5' & 5'10" Dual; Centre Mount or Offset by 9"
- Headstock: Floating headstock - allows the slasher to follow undulating ground more effectively as well as allowing easy change over from centre mount to offset
- Linkage: Cat I/II Linkage
- Finish: Undercoated and painted with an industrial 2 pack paint (optional Galv)
- Structural Support: Structural supports fitted to the top of the deck - better clearance of the grass under the deck
- WH&S Compliance: Document holder fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Guards: Full guarding fitted - Complies with current WH&S requirements
- Warranty: Full 12-month warranty on design and 5-year gearbox warranty
- Skid adjustment: Side skids are adjusted by bolts in slots - meaning height can be adjusted without having to take the skids off. Also gives the advantage of being able to tilt the machine forward slightly while keeping the skids flat on the ground, reducing horsepower requirement by reducing double cutting
- Sizes: 5', 5'10" & 6'6"
- Wheel Kit: Optional Wheel Kit for depth control - solid rubber wheel which castors 360 degrees
- Finish: Optional Galvanising