Centauro Isotronic - Combined Power Harrow & Seeder
The Maschio Gaspardo Centauro increases operation efficiency by combining the functions of secondary soil tillage and sowing. Using the rear-mounted Aquillia or Toro Rapido Power Harrow and the front-mounted PA1 or 2 hopper combined with the latest ISOBUS technology this machine reduces transport footprint and saves time and money with fewer passes.
The Centauro - power harrow, seeding bar & front hopper has a generous load capacity and width and is ideal for medium/large farms or contractors. Uses include cropping, pasture or poppies to name a few. The Centauro boasts excellent weight distribution which gives it a clear advantage when it comes to traction making the unit ideal for hilly or undulating environments.
The configuration with 5 or 6 m bar PA2 SF 2,000 l front hopper allows unparalleled autonomy, especially if the entire volume of the hopper is used for seed distribution.
The ISOTRONIC electric transmission with ISOBUS communication protocol allows digital control of the planter and to take advantage of all the Precision Farming functions.
- Excellent seedbed preparation
- Ideal refinement for rapid growth
- Maintenance of moisture for increased germination
- Reduction of soil compaction
- Faster weed control
- Mechanical weeding combined with seeding
- Versatility of use
- High work efficiency
- Reduced operating times and costs
- Reduced machine inventory
- Rapid deployment in the event of imminent weather events