Berends Grader Blades have been developed over the years to provide the user with the most versatile implement at a reasonable cost.
One of the strongest "mechanical" grader blades on the market. You cannot buy better value!
Features & Benefits:
- Fitted with high tensile 66mm main pivot pin.
- Main and tilt pivots sleeved and grease-able for ease of operation, strength and reduced wear.
- Extensive use of high tensile steels for extra strength in high-stress areas.
- 24 angle positions with adjustment from the tractor seat.
- Offset 3 positions to both right and left allowing the blade to work outside the wheel even at an angle.
- The blade rotates 360° for forwards and backwards operation.
- Easy to adjust ratchet tilt function as standard. By having the tilt function below the turntable (unlike most competitors), the tilt angle is allowed to remain constant even when fully offset and ensures no decrease in tilting angle if the blade is offset.
- Optional hydraulic tilt available.
- Curved 10mm mouldboard for strong cuts at the correct angle and high clearance for greater capacity.
- Optional Holden depth wheel with either manual ratchet or hydraulic adjustment.
- Hardened reversible cutting edge.
- Over 400kg weight.
- Available in 7' (2.1m) and 8' (2.4m) widths.
- Suitable for tractors 60-120 HP.