Berends Grader Blades have been developed over the years to provide the user with the most versatile implement at a reasonable cost.
The Berends 6' Standard Duty is available as a fixed or offset grader blade.
Benefits & Features:
- Fitted with positive quick release centre for angle selection, to minimise wear and tear.
- Allows 24 different angle positions. Blade can be reversed for backfilling.
- Can be offset in seconds to work outside the tractor wheel to the left or right-hand side (except for fixed model). Choice of 5 positions each way to a maximum of 600mm offset.
- Alternative holes for the lower linkage arms (except 6’ fixed model), provide ample tilt for V-draining.
- Heavy-duty reversible cutting edges for maximum life.
- Optional pneumatic wheel kit available for depth control.
- Mouldboard height, 350mm.
- Suggested horsepower range 20 - 50.
- Weight 160kg - fixed model - 6'
- Weight 180kg - offset model - 6'