Tatu ATCRL Trailing Rigid Disc
Ruggedly built for longer life. Tatu 6009 ATCRL Disc Harrow.
The model 6009 ATCRL - Light-Wheel Offset Disc Harrow, because of its lightweight and smaller diameter of the disc blades, is ideally suited for soil preparation of large crop areas after the harvest.
The 6009 ATCRL will efficiently incorporate, speeding up its decay thereby increasing soil fertility.
- Heat-treated boron steel notched disc blades
- Rugged 1.1/2” round, heat-treated alloy, steel disc gang axles
- Cast iron disc spacer spools
- Two single 600 x 16 - 6 ply rib implements tires for sizes 14 and 16 blades
- Two single 750 x 16 - 10 ply rib implements tires for sizes 18 blades size and up
- Adjustable working position
- Rugged built frame and gang carriers
- Adjustable disc gang angles
- Stabilizer bar for front and rear disc gangs levelling
- Adjustable heavy-duty disc scrapers
- Greasable or oil bath disc gang bearing assemblies
- Hydraulic controlled depth gauge wheels
- Adjustable drawbar, drawbar plates and offset bar
- Standard tool kit