DELMADE Heavy Duty Cambridge Roller - Rigid
DELMADE Cambridge Rollers are heavy-duty rollers utilising a series of individual cast rings on a single axle. The curved 'v' profile of the roller rings are very effective for several important functions.
- Uses 26 inch (660mm) cast roller rings
- Single axle supported by 3 inch cast Heavy-Duty bearings
- Heavy Duty RHS frame with adjustable pole stand
- Transport Options Available
- Breaks down cloddy soil after mouldboard, chisel, or disc ploughing in preparation for sowing
- After seed sowing, helps promote optimum seed/soil contact, moisture retention and earlier germination
- The ridged pattern helps prevent wind and water erosion and overcomes the tendency for a rolled surface to 'crust' after rain, also promoting early growth
Other options available
Enquire now for more information!
Phone 1800 335 623